Air Canada Business Class
Established and started operation in 1937, the flag carrier airline of Canada is having an enormous fleet of 180 plus aircraft. Privatized in 1988, this airline company has emerged as the eighth-largest passenger airline of the world. The venture by Canadian federal government has its subsidiaries with Air Canada Cargo, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada Rouge. It offers many cabin classes, including Signature Class, Executive Pod, Classic Pod, Air Canada Business Class, Premium Economy Class, Economy Class, and Air Canada Express.
Air Canada Business Class Features
- All Boeing 777, Embraer 190 aircraft, Embraer 175 and CRJ900, Airbus A330, and Boeing 787 aircraft offer business class cabins
- Some Business Class seats are 1–2 abreast, 20 inches wide, and 120° reclined
- Some Business Class seats are 2–2 abreast, 21 inches wide, and 124° reclined
- Business Class seats are having a pitch of 37 to 38 inches
- Business Class sets are featured with AVOD and there in flight music is provided by XM Satellite Radio
How to Upgrade Air Canada Flight
- Open your web browser
- The Request an Upgrade section will open
- Enter the Booking Reference number of the passenger
- You have to enter the last name of passenger
- Then retrieve your booking with one click.
- And then you have to upgrade your booking to Business class.
Air Canada business class upgrade can also be done by dialing the official helpline number. It is as reliable as the mentioned method. The airline management has recruited a team of help-desk professionals and elected it to work in a friendly environment. Backed by in-depth knowledge, it follows international standards in catering the globally spread travel aspirants. A passenger may contact the members of this team via phone support, email support, chat support, and forum support. All the ways of getting in touch with the customer support officials are reliable, trustworthy, and user-oriented.
- Group Hotel Reservations
- Will flights get cheaper closer to departure date?
- How do I book a flight ticket online?
- Are flights cheaper on Tuesdays?
- How do I get promo codes for flights?
- How do I book an airline group flight?
- What happens if you check in online but miss your flight
- How to Get a Refund When Your Flight Price Drops After Booking
- How can I make a flight reservation without paying?
- What is a Covered Reason for Trip Cancellation?