We recommend you to carefully review the Terms and Conditions before using the Reservationsdeal.com website. You must agree with the terms and conditions when you use Reservationsdeal.com, and if you don't, you can be denied access to the website, for which you will not be allowed for the booking as well.
In the mentioned terms and conditions, "we", "us," and "our" are referred to Reservationsdeal.com, and "you" and "your" is referred to the user of our website or you.
All communications regarding your booking or customer service need to be sent to Reservationsdeal.com (SNVA LLC) 2 INDUSTRIAL PARK DR, Waldorf, MD 20602, United States. You might drop an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must ensure that all the names and timings are accurate and precise as per their passports and that the travel itinerary is correct. After the tickets are provided, changes might not be allowed, and alterations may include additional charges.
- The principal(s) or the supplier(s) will read back all the details to you and will confirm the same with the respective details. Please be noted that all the tickets supplied are non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-transferable unless otherwise stated. Please check whether the details, such as names, dates, and timings, are accurate and advise us immediately if any revisions need to be made after receiving all travel documents.
- Suppose the details of your booking are required by any authorities or as required by law. In that case, the information shall be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration. The booking information you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other particular persons who are a part of the provision of your travel arrangements. Details such as information on any disabilities or dietary and religious requirements must be included. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. The US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information to prevent and combat terrorism and other serious transnational crimes if you are traveling to the United States. Controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements if you travel outside the European Economic Area. Complete details of our data protection policy are available upon request. In making this booking, your consent to the information will be passed on to the relevant persons, if required.
- If there is any problem encountered with the payment, we shall inform you as soon as possible via email or phone unless we will send the ticket to you within 48 hours of the purchase. Airfares are promised upon ticketing only.
- Contact the airlines straight for the most current updates in regard to baggage payment, weight, and sizes of bags. The free baggage allowance offered to the passenger depends on the route, class/cabin seating, and the norms of the Individual ticket on the airline. Airlines might charge an extra fee for checked-in baggage, additional baggage, or other voluntary services.
- You must reach 3 hours before the flight departure time and must even carry the required documents like all the travel documents and visas. Visas might be needed for the whole journey, both for the entry to the destination and/or transit. Visas must be acquired prior to the ticket being issued.
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
There are multiple requirements and mandates that you must keep in mind for an international journey. You can go through the requirements of visas, passports, and other health requirements by going through the given details:
- International travel:
With air travel, risks are ad joint. Though most travels are completed without any accidents, you must go through the travel warnings/ advice of the destination if issued by the government. You must even keep an eye on such warnings before the return journey. This shall help you avoid potential disturbances during the travel.
- Visa and Passport:
- You ought to consult for a passport and visa with the relevant embassy. Stay up-to-date with the information related to the visa and passport requirements, as they might change. Thus, keep enough time before booking and departure for the information and find the details of all relevant applications.
- We are not liable in the case if you are refused entry to the flight or the country. The failure to enter into the flight or the country due to inadequate documents as per the need of the travel provider, airport authority, or country. This shall include the countries you are transiting through and also shall include the stops of the aircraft, even if you don't leave the aircraft or airport.
- The personal information about the traveler will be collected either when you check in at the airport or when you make the booking. Contact the airline when you are looking to travel and you come up with any query.
- We do not represent or warrant international travel, which is advisable without risk, and are not held to be responsible for any losses or damages during the travel.
Prior to the flight's departure, you must see a doctor for the required medical documents and test to be conducted. Consult the doctor for the vaccinations that might be required as per recent recommendations. You must ensure the given requirements:
- Get vaccinated with the recommended vaccines as per the destination.
- Take all medications recommended with you.
- Follow each medical advice related to the travel during the same.
- VISA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
We always recommend you verify the travel documents required for the country you are visiting and the countries you are transiting through. If you are traveling into or through the US, you can visit www.travel.state.gov for information regarding international travel. We shall not be accountable if you are denied entry or transit due to the unavailability of documents. We do not guarantee entrance for international trips upon confirming your booking. Transit/ entry visas and passports are a compulsion, along with government-authorized identity proof and return tickets are a mandate to travel internationally.
- USE OF SITE
If you are using our site and/ or making travel reservations for anyone else, you must inform the individual to agree to the terms and conditions, which are applicable to the made reservations. You must at least be of 18 years to enter and agree to the agreement using the website, inclusive of all terms and conditions. You shall be held responsible for any financial transactions on the website. You must confirm that the activities on the website are made under your control, that the information provided to the website is current and accurate, and that you have knowledge of the information being posted. Any fraudulent activities are prohibited, and you should confirm that you are an adult traveling for the booking.
The materials or documents uploaded by the website are non-confidential, and we possess the right to store, use, copy, and disclose the properties to third parties for any need. We shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy. We keep the authority to post or remove documents on our website.
- CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
There might be chances of errors while you make payments regarding any travel product/services due to technical or non-technical issues. So, you must consider the following things in mind before or after the payment at the time of booking:
- The reservations made on our website regarding car rentals, vacations, and hotels are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email.
- For the payments being made through credit card, the same must possess a verified US, Canada, or other country billing address. On the payment page of the website, you can check the drop-down for the list of countries where credit cards are accepted.
- If we fail to confirm the booking, you shall not be charged, and if any funds get deducted, you must contact the credit or debit card bank.
- If the payment through a credit card is not accepted, we shall notify about the same within 72 hours. If the transaction is not processed, the booking can get canceled. And if, due to any situation, the fare changes, you can cancel the booking without any cancellation fee.
- We aren't to be held responsible if the credit or debit card added is not charged for the booking.
- Credit Card transactions made over the phone are recorded and kept for security purposes as an evidence for any dispute.
If only a part payment is made while making the booking, you must make the balance payment before the stipulated due date. Failing to make the payment may result in the cancellation of the booking by the principal(s) or supplier(s). Unless otherwise mentioned in the booking conditions, this might even include cancellation fees set out in their Terms and Conditions. All costs shown for travel administrations are in USD (United States Dollars).
You must agree that neither we nor our subsidiaries shall be held responsible for any loss or discrepancy due to the reasons listed below while using our website and you must even agree to irrevocably waive off any claim against us, its subsidiaries. The reasons for which we are not liable are as below:
- Any mental stress, inconvenience, or loss of enjoyment.
- Any missed connections, termination of service, changes in rates and fares, or delayed departure.
- Any liability for canceled flights, connecting flights missed, or missed normal flights due to any change made by the airline.
- Any loss or damage to the property, negligence, performance failure, or any wrongful act or omission of any kind by a travel supplier.
- Any double booking or cancelation of tickets is beyond our control.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree that you shall make legal reservations or bookings and understand that you do not abuse any travel service or facility. You adhere to not using our website for any kind of commercial purpose and will not access or take hold of the information from our website without our permission. You give consent that you will not display, use, modify, or copy any information or services from our website and shall not sell, offer, or transfer any part of the website to a third party. You are not allowed to misuse our site by any threat using viruses, bombs, or other dangerous and malicious means to use the information. You also shall not access the website by any unauthorized means.
We have the authority to scrap off your account in case you violate the prohibitions led by us.
- GENERAL RESTRICTIONS
The list of few restrictions that have to be kept in mind and are to be followed are as follows:
- You must confirm with the airline that the booking is confirmed. 24 hours prior to the domestic flight and 72 hours before an international departure.
- Airlines take into account the responsibilities of upgrades and standbys.
- We do not provide discounts to all frequent flyer mileage passengers.
- Preferred seat requests or any special requirements shall be confirmed by the airline. Contact them directly for the requirement
- We hold the right to cancel a booking if made to any destination which is banned for a visit by the US government.
- If you request a travel receipt for the booking made a year before, you will be charged a $28 administrative fee.
- RELEASE FROM ANY DISPUTE/ CLAIM
If you come up with any dispute regarding the travel products or services, you release us from such claims of all kinds arising or connected to the dispute. The travel product or service might include airlines, car rentals, hotels, tour operators, cruises, vacation packages, etc. And we and our affiliates include our affiliates, joint ventures, and partners, including respective officers, employees, managers, agents, and directors.
- FINAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
Arrive in plenty of time for checking at the airport and ensure that all your travel, passport, visa, and insurance documents are in order. Please ask us for details at least 72 hours before your outbound flight. It is important to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to the departure. You should take note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm, you are unlikely to receive any refund and may be refused permission to board the aircraft.
Kindly keep in mind that a confirmation mail is only an acceptance of your purchase, and the last verification will be given in the wake of checking the accessibility of the service you requested from the principal or supplier. After the booking, we shall send you an affirmation email that determines that Reservationsdeal.com has acknowledged your service booking demand.
You may contact our Customer Services for further assistance with your complaints. Reservationsdeal.com will assist you with any complaints at the capacity of agents. Any queries or concerns relating to the travel arrangements should be addressed to the principal(s) or supplier(s); the contract(s) for your travel arrangements is between you and them. If you have a problem whilst, on holiday, this must be reported to the principal/supplier or their local supplier or agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure, there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint. Depending upon the circumstances, the amount of compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced, or you may not receive any at all. When you return, write to the principal/supplier if you wish to complain. You shall be able to see the name and address plus contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Reservationsdeal.com reserves the right to change the terms & conditions at any time without sending you any prior notification. Any change shall be effective immediately upon being made, and we always recommend checking our Terms & Conditions regularly or every time you visit our website for clarification of the changes. We solely hold the right to make any changes, not being accountable for any loss or harm caused due to the same. If you still have any doubt regarding our policy or terms, you can contact us at email@example.com , or you can also dial our toll-free number: +1(878)847-0037.