How to Book Windows Seat in Air Canada?
Air Canada is one of the leading airlines' companies, which is famous for its services. Air Canada introduce Advanced booking option on their official website for the passengers who need to book their flight in advance for better service and low fare. It is a flag carrier airline of Canada and offered its service last from decades. It operates its flight in both domestic and international routes along with cargo flights in more than 207 destinations.
Air Canada upgrades booking services for the passengers and introduced Air Canada application which helps a passenger in advance booking. The passenger needs to visit any nearby airport or any travel agent for windows booking. During online booking through its official website, Air Canada choose seat option also available there. For standard seat passengers needs to pay some extra charges of basic fare.
Air Canada “choose seat”, is an upgrading feature of Air Canada services in which customers are allowed to choose their seat accordingly. Windows seat is available only for advance booking. Air Canada offered its service in different classes like Economy, Premium Economy, Business and Executive class. In every class, there are limited windows seats. Air Canada Windows seats can be available easily if the booking was made one or two weeks prior to departure.
Air Canada Windows Seats
How to books, “Air Canada windows seats”? Here you go
- Log in to Air Canada booking page
- Enter login incidents.
- Click on login button.
- At the top right the corner you find the booking option.
- Enter passenger’s details following the Name, email and phone number.
- Choose origin and destination airport and choose date of journey.
- Choose the flight accordingly from the list.
- Go further for Booking.
- Click on choose seat option and choose windows seat.
- Proceed for the payment.
- Once the payment is done by a passenger,
- A confirmation mail will send by Airlines into a registered email along with further flight details.
- Flight booked successfully.
If any passengers need to know how to book window seat in air Canada airlines, above are some easy steps which need to follow. If anyone has any issue after following these step then during check-in passengers are also having full freedom of choosing window’s seat if available. Air Canada customer service executive also available for assistance in an airport or via phone number
- How can I get cheap last minute hotel deals?
- How To Redeem Spirit Airlines Voucher
- Will United Airlines hold a reservation?
- How do I talk to a live person at Delta
- How Do I Talk to Someone on Jetblue?
- What are the benefits of booking through a travel agent
- Kuwait Airways Change Flight
- How to Change Flights on Saudi Airlines
- How to Upgrade Seats on KLM
- Norwegian Air Seat Upgrade