Korean Air Booking
Book Korean Air Flight with ReservationsDeal
South Korea based Korean Air is headquartered at Seoul, the Republic of Korea has a fleet size of 176 which covers more than 127 domestic and international routes in 43 countries which includes China, South Korea, Europe, United States, Japan, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Russia. Apart from this, the flag carrier of South Korea offers world-class features and facilities including online Korean air booking and reservations service making the travel hassle-free experience.
Korean Air flight facilities and services
The airline offers different flight class to travel around the world as per the choice of passenger's comfort and convenience. On Korean airlines reservations, you will get full wifi service throughout the aircraft at free of cost. As per the passenger's requirement, food and meal service will be provided with complimentary beverage services for long haul flights.
Even for all those passengers who are thinking to get an extra comfort, the airline offers the seats with a bed comfort making their journey more comfortable. So to get all these features and services.
Korean Air Baggage Allowance
- As per the Korean airlines baggage policy, a passenger can travel through Korean Air with the maximum size of 158 cm weighing 23 or 32 kg depending upon the flight ticket the passenger has purchased.
- Also, for security purpose, some countries restrict if any item exceeds the maximum size of baggage and weight that is 158 cm in all dimension and 23 or 32 kg.
- Service charges of Korean Air may vary from flights to flights.
- Flights departing from Korea use KRW currency and that may vary from country to country.
Procedure to book a flight on Korean Air
- To book a flight, go to Korean Air official website and select flight type e.g. roundtrip, oneway,
- Then, fill in the departure city name and arrival city name.
- After that, choose a date for departure and return (roundtrip flight).
- Further, you would need to choose the number of adults and children or infants traveling and choose flight class and click on the ‘Find Flights’ option.
- After doing so, you will see flights available to your destination and then you have to select the flights which suits you the best.
- Moving to next, fill the passenger’s details and tap on the Continue’ button and opt for a payment mode and then complete the payment for flight reservation.