Ryanair is a well-known Irish airline which is a low-cost and headquartered in Dublin airport, Ireland. The size of fleet is 439 for Ryanair. Nearly 225 destinations are covered by the flights operated by Ryanair.
The flight is booked with the airlines for experiencing a relaxing and comfortable journey to the destination. The services and facilities offered to the passengers of Ryanair are world class. The Ryanair reservations can be contacted to know about the services offered by the airline. Some of them are mentioned below:
Ryanair Flight Facilities
- While travelling in Ryanair, the passengers are allowed to bring their food. If the passenger wants to purchase any food in the flight, then they can contact the crew members.
- If a passenger wants to have an airlines meal in the flight, then it can be pre-ordered while booking or check-in.
- The airline offers a runway retail magazine to the passengers for time pass which includes jewelery, watches, electronics, etc. This is the in-flight magazine of Ryanair.
- For entertainment, the passengers can avail the in-flight services. The facilities can be availed by pre-booking it online or through Ryanair reservations.
- If a passenger has done on-boarding purchasing, then they can use major cash currencies or cards for the payment. For any receipts or complaints, the website can be checked.
Ryanair Reservations Process
- The official website of Ryanair can be visited in the browser.
- The kind of trip is selected from the options of return or one-way.
- Next step is to select the origin and destination airports from the list.
- The date is then selected from the calendar of the airline for Ryanair reservations.
- After that, total number of traveler’s is selected which includes children, infants or children.
- Then the flight is selected from the list of the available ones.
- The passenger’s details and contact info is then entered and finally the payment is made.
- Final confirmation is received via email or text message.
Ryanair Baggage Policy
- The passengers are allowed to carry 1 personal item which should easily fit under the seat in front of passenger.
- If a passenger wants to carry 2 cabin bags, they need to pay extra amount. A passenger can have 1 bag under the seat and 1 bag in the overhead bin.
- For check-in baggage up to 10kg, the passenger can pay the fee and drop it on the counter.
For help, the Ryanair reservations can be contacted by the contact details mentioned on the website