China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy
Know How to cancel reservations on China Southern Airlines
Booked your reservations with China Southern Airlines, but due to some unforeseen reasons, you need to cancel your tickets? Well, don’t worry as you can easily cancel your bookings through manage booking option. Further, you can also reach out to the airline service center to get desired assistance. Besides this, as per the China Southern cancellation policy, the passengers are provided a refund in the original form of payment after deducting the service charges.
Now, the cancellation procedure to cancel your reservations on China Southern Airlines:
To initiated the cancellation procedure, Go to the China Southern airline website
Once the website is launched, look out for the Manage Booking option of the airline.
After that, you need to Log in to the account by entering the mobile number, email, and VFRN code.
Once logged in your account, you will be provided with an option to cancel the reservation.
Then, click on the cancel option and request for a refund.
Further, a prompt for ticket cancellation confirmation will appear.
Then, you are required to click on Continue to confirm the cancellation.
And once your cancellation is confirmed, a mail will be sent on your registered email id regarding the cancellation and refund.
- Are flights cheaper on Tuesdays?
- How do I get promo codes for flights?
- How do I book an airline group flight?
- What happens if you check in online but miss your flight
- How to Get a Refund When Your Flight Price Drops After Booking
- How can I make a flight reservation without paying?
- What is a Covered Reason for Trip Cancellation?
- What rights do I have if airline changes my flight?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight?
- Can I get a refund if my flight time is changed?