Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Airlines is a major carrier airline of the United States that engaged to serve an extensive range of domestic as well as international flights. It is broadly preferred for its top-notch services and customer-oriented features.
If you are willing to cancel your Delta Airlines flight then before proceeding it is recommended to get information about its cancellation policy.
Delta Airlines Cancellation 24 hours
Paying attention towards the needs and situations of the passengers, Delta Airlines introduces 24 hours cancellation policy. It provides more flexibility and benefits for the passengers while managing their booking.
As per Delta Airlines 24 hour Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Delta Airlines within 24 hours of the purchase. The airline will provide a complete refund of the ticket fare in case the reservation was made a week or more prior to the scheduled date of the flight.
If the passengers cancel a flight a few hours before the departure of the flight and the flight was booked not more than a week before then the airlines ask to pay the penalty that will totally depend upon the fare rule of the airline.
Delta Cancellation Policy
- Delta Airlines gives the facility to cancel flight online without any hassles. Also, passengers can make a request for the refund online by filling the refund request form.
- The refund is provided only for the eligible flight tickets that are canceled within the active span of time. No refund is provided after the expiry of the ticket
- The refund request may take time to be processed and can be granted within 7 to 10 working days.
- If Delta Airlines flights are canceled due to any unavoidable reasons from the airlines' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next subsequent flight.
- Thus, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Delta Airlines.
Delta Airlines Cancellation Fees
Delta airlines have also prescribed a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights. If you don’t know about the Delta flight cancellation fee for international flights, then go through the below instructions:
- A cancellation fee of $200 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation request made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation.
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $200 to $400 will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
For further information about Delta cancellation policy, you can contact Delta Airlines cancellation number who are always competent to assist the passengers. You can also get the procedure to cancel your flight or to request a refund just by dialing the helpline number.
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- How to Change Alaska Airlines Flight
- Top Things To Do in New York City
- Eva Air Change Flight and Cancellation Policy
- KLM Change Flight
- How to Change Cathay Pacific Flight
- Cancellation and Refund Policy of Air Canada
- Change & Cancellation Policy of Ryanair
- Emirates Change Flight
- What is KLM Cancellation Policy?