Norwegian Air Cancellation Policy
Norwegian Air is a low-cost airlines in Norway which is headquartered in Fornebu, Norway. The fleet size of Norwegian Air is 56. There are 153 destinations in all over the world to which Norwegian air flights are operated.
A passenger can travel with Norwegian air by booking a ticket with them. The booking is done according to the booking procedure of the airlines. If the passenger wants, they can the support department also for any help. In case, the passenger wants to cancel the ticket, it is done according to the Norwegian Cancellation Policy. The steps by which the passenger cancels the ticket are as follows:
The passenger can begin with launching of the official homepage of the airlines website. Then, the Manage booking section is visited by navigation. After that, the passenger is required to enter the booking reference number and the last name of the passenger so that the itinerary can be retrieved. Once the ticket is accessible, modifications or cancellations can be done.
Norwegian Cancellation Policy within 24 hours
A passenger has the option of cancelling a ticket within 4 hours of booking. The cancellation done during this time period will be fully refundable and no fees is applicable to that. If the passenger cancels the ticket after 4 hours, then charges are applicable. The cancellation fee varies according to the booking fare of the ticket. The refund amount can be claimed for the government taxes and other taxes too. The request for the refund is only applicable in the case of unused ticket or the passenger does not board the flight.
There is another condition also in which the flights to/from United States can have the cancellations only within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket and it should be booked at least 7 days prior the scheduled departure of the flight. This is also known as Norwegian air cancellation policy 24 hours.
Any further help regarding the issues and queries or the Norwegian Cancellation fees can be discussed with the customer service. Norwegian Air Cancellation team provide all the required assistance to the passengers travelling with them. The information for contacting them or reaching them can be found on the official webpage owned by the Norwegian Air.
- Book Cathay Pacific Flight
- United Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Norwegian Air Cancellation Policy
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Eva Air Business Class
- How to Book Spirit Airlines Flight
- Air Canada Seat Selection
- ANA Business Class
- How to Talk to a Live Person at American Airlines
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Turkish Airlines Seat Selection
- Avianca flight change
- Avianca Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy
- China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Virgin America Flight Change
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy
- ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to speak to a live person at spirit airlines?
- KLM Airlines Business Class
- Etihad Airways Business Class
- Norwegian Airlines