Things that you need to know before planning your trip with KLM Airlines
Based in Amstelveen, KLM Airlines is the flag carrier airline which is known for offering scheduled and cargo services to over 145 destinations. Besides, the airline is also known for offering its customers with multiple other inflight services. So, in case, if you are planning to book KLM reservations then, you can read this article to gather complete information about the KLM reservations process. However, before heading on with the KLM flight booking process, here are some of the finest facilities offered by the airline.
KLM Flight Facilities
- For the comfort of the passengers, the airline has introduced various online services which have made it easier for passengers to book and manage their reservations.
- Also, the passengers are offered with an option to get their boarding pass in advance using the online check-in service.
- Keeping in mind the convenience and comfort of the passengers, the airline has introduced various cabin classes which one can select as per their requirement and budget.
- Further, to make the travel with the airline economical, the airline timely introduces deals and discounts that one can grab at the time of booking KLM reservations.
- Moreover, to resolve the various queries of the passengers, the airline has launched customer support where one can seek assistance and resolve their issues in time.
How to book a flight ticket with KLM Airlines
- Booking a flight ticket with KLM Airlines is quite simple because of the online booking option.
- First, the passenger is required to visit the airline website.
- And then, the passenger needs to navigate to the booking section present on the homepage.
- After that, the passenger is required to provide their departing and arrival locations.
- Also, the passenger needs to select a suitable day of travel with the number of passengers and a suitable cabin class.
- Once all the details are filled, the passenger is required to click on view offers option.
- Now, from the provided list of flights, the passenger needs to select a particular flight and provide the details of those who are traveling with the airline.
- After that, the passenger is required to make an online payment to confirm KLM reservations.
In case, after booking the flight ticket is the passenger wishes to make changes to their reservations they can select KLM to manage booking option to make required changes.
Besides, there is another important factor that one needs to keep in mind that is the baggage policy of the airline. So, to help out the passengers, here are some of the major pointers of the baggage policy.
KLM Baggage Policy
- As stated in the klm baggage policy, one can carry a maximum of 1 item and 1 accessory of the total weight of 12 Kg in economy class.
- However, in the case of business class, the passenger can carry a maximum of 2 items with 1 accessory of the total weight of 18 Kg.
- Further, for the checked baggage, the passenger can carry a maximum of 1 bag in the economy with a total weight of 23 Kg and for business class, the limit is stretched to 2 bags with the total weight of 32 Kg.
- Airline Info
Headquarters: Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands
Customer service: 1 (866) 434-0320
Reservations: 1 (800) 618-0104
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Top Klm Airport
Top Klm Routes
Top Klm Destinations