Saudi Airlines Booking
Saudi Airlines have also known as Saudi Arabia airlines is basically the national flag carrier airline service of Saudi Arabia. Headquartered in Jeddah, this airline consists of 184 aircraft in its fleet and is the third largest airlines of Middle East. Saudi Airlines carries both cargo goods and passengers to more than 80 destinations across the world.
This airline increases its services during the period of Ramadan and Hajj season. Saudi airline is known as one of the top competitors in terms of luxury and comfort to its passengers. One will not be disappointed having travelled with this airline due to its ability to offer customer satisfaction and comfort. If you are the one who wants to book Saudi Airlines booking flight then can follow the steps below.
CEO: Jaan Albrecht
Subsidiaries: flyadeal, Saudi Ground Services
Hubs: King Khalid International Airport
Book Saudi Airlines Flight
Saudi Arabian Airlines Reservations
- Go to Saudi Airlines Reservations API
- The passenger needs to click “Plan My Travel” option and select any one option from multiple city or one way trip based on your journey.
- Then enter your itinerary details and tap “Continue”.
- Select the flight from the list and select your class.
- Moving further, enter the personal details and then select mode of payment.
- Complete your Saudi Airlines reservation by entering your payment details.
Saudi Airlines Baggage Allowance
Checked Baggage Allowance
- The passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of baggage each weighing up to 32 Kg in both first class and Business class.
- The economy class passengers are allowed to take up to 23 kg weight with one piece of bag.
- The dimension of the checked baggage shall not exceed more than 158 cm in total.
Carry On Baggage Allowance
- The carry-on baggage should be able to fit in the front seat.
- Each passenger is allowed to take 1 carry-on baggage with not more than 45 inches.
- The weight shall not exceed more than 10 kg.
Hence, you can be assured as Saudi Airlines will act as the backbone in times of need.