Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on your multiple flights cancellation with Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is a major American based airlines that provide its flight services to more than 121+ destinations in all over the world. Allegiant Air provides multiple traveling comforts that can be obtained after booking a flight ticket as Allegiant Air provides online ticket booking facility to the passengers.
Along with the booking, many things also faced by passengers such as flight cancellation and refund policy. Allegiant Air has prescribed multiple rules and restrictions under the cancellation and refund policy that very important to know and follow.
What is Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy?
Can’t travel to your booked flight due to any specific reason? Then only option remains in front you are flight cancellation. Allegiant Air provides ticket cancellation facility where you can simply cancel the flights that you have recently booked on Allegiant Air. But before that, you would need to know the Allegiant Air cancellation policy which is very important to know before making a cancellation request.
- Passengers are allowed to make a cancellation request within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
- There is no cancellation fee if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours because Allegiant Air cancellation policy 24 hours allows the passengers to cancel a flight without any penalty.
- After canceling a flight, passengers can also request for a refund through online mode.
What is Allegiant Air Refund Policy?
Have you canceled a flight on Allegiant Air recently? And want to request for a refund on your canceled flight? Then Allegiant Air provides a refund on your flight that you cancel. But there are lots of rules and restrictions come under the Allegiant Air refund policy that very important to know before making a refund request.
- You will be received a full refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of scheduled departure.
- You can only request for a refund if you have a refundable ticket and make sure that you have booked your flight online.
- Refund request can only be made within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
Allegiant Air Change & Cancellation Fee
- Change Fee: $75 per person (must be made at least 7 days before departure)
- Cancellation: $75 (must be made at least 7 days before departure)
In case you have any other query regarding the Allegiant Air change flight, cancellation or refund, then you can contact the customer service team of Allegiant Air and get instant and reliable assistance on multiple queries.
- What is a Covered Reason for Trip Cancellation?
- What rights do I have if airline changes my flight?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight?
- Can I get a refund if my flight time is changed?
- How Late Can You Change a Flight?
- What airline is the best to fly with?
- How do you cancel a non refundable flight?
- Is It Cheaper To Buy Flights At The Airport?
- How can I change my flight without paying a fee
- Can airlines change your flight without compensation