Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
Know more about the cancellation policy of Cathay Pacific Airways
Cathay Pacific is a very popular airline of Hong Kong which is provides its customers with the best services and offers. Besides this, the airline has even introduced various policies for the comfort and security of their passengers. And one such policy includes the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy which allows to the passengers for cancel their reservations within a given time duration. So, in case if you have no clue about this policy, heir you can read the details regarding Cathay Pacific cancellation that you should know.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
Cancellation policy of Cathay Pacific: It is suggested that before you cancel your reservations with the airline, make sure you read the cancellation policy pointers carefully to get a quick refund without any issues.
1. 24-hour cancellation policy
- As the per the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy 24 hours, the passengers are allowed to cancel the reservations within 24 hours of purchase the tickets for a full refund
- Further, this policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable reservations.
- And in case, if passengers cancel their reservations after the stated duration, then a certain amount of cancellation fee will be deducted from their refund amount.
2. Cancellation policy rules
- Once the cancellation is confirmed, the passenger can easily claim their refund by submitting the refund request form.
- This policy is only applicable to the reservations booked online or through the reservation center of the airline.
- Further, as per the cancellation policy it is required that the cancellation is made through the manage booking option of the airline.
- The refund for the cancellation is provided to the passengers in the original form of payment with 7 to 20 business days that is totally depending on the mode of payment.
- The fees for cancellation can vary as per the type of reservation.
- And no refund is provided for the reservations that are expired.
- Furthermore, the refund is provided to those whose name is printed on the reservation.
Hence, this was the cancellation policy of Cathay Pacific Airlines. And in case, if you still have queries you can simply reach out to the reservation center of the airline for assistance to get a quick refund, or contact with the customer service of the airline for refund related issues.
- Kuwait Airways Change Flight
- How to Change Flights on Saudi Airlines
- How to Upgrade Seats on KLM
- Norwegian Air Seat Upgrade
- Air France Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
- How to Book Window Seat in Air Canada
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- How to Change Alaska Airlines Flight
- Top Things To Do in New York City