Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Everything that you need to know about Air Canada cancellation and refund policy
Air Canada is a very popular flag carrier airline headquartered in Montreal which offers scheduled services to its passengers to various domestic and international locations. Furthermore, to help out the passengers during the unforeseen events, the airline has introduced cancellation and refund policy as per which one can easily cancel their reservations and get a refund for the same. And to know more about Air Canada cancellation policy of the airline, please read this article further for more information.
Cancellation and Refund Policy of Air Canada
Well, Air Canada understands the situations when the thing doesn’t go as per the planning. And for this reason, the airline introduced cancellation policy to help out the passengers to avoid loss. So, here are the few pointers of the cancellation and refund policy that you need to keep in mind before cancellation:
- As per the cancellation and refund policy, passengers can easily cancel their reservations and get refund for the same.
- However, it is required that the reservation was canceled within the stated time slot and was booked online or by reservation center.
- Further, as per Air Canada refund policy, the passenger can claim for a full refund without deductions, if they cancel their reservations within 24 hours of purchase.
- And the above condition is applicable to both refundable and non- refundable fares.
- However, if the passenger cancels their reservations after 24 hours of purchase, then the refund the amount provided to the passenger will be equal to the fare amount minus Air Canada cancellation charges.
- In addition, there are chances that some passengers might be provided with a refund depending on certain conditions which one can confirm by contacting the reservation center.
Thus, this was the complete information about Air Canada cancellation and refund policy that one should know.
How to Cancel Air Canada Flight
- Visit the airline website and select the manage booking option.
- Provide the flight ticket details and retrieve the booking.
- After retrieving the booking, select Cancel option and confirm the cancellation.
Besides, if the passenger still has queries, they can feel free to contact with the customer executive at the reservations center of the airlines
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- How to Change Alaska Airlines Flight
- Top Things To Do in New York City
- Eva Air Change Flight and Cancellation Policy
- KLM Change Flight
- How to Change Cathay Pacific Flight
- Cancellation and Refund Policy of Air Canada
- Change & Cancellation Policy of Ryanair
- Emirates Change Flight
- What is KLM Cancellation Policy?