Lufthansa Cancellation Policy
Go through following to know about Lufthansa Airlines cancellation and refund policy!
Lufthansa Airlines provides its services into the classes first, business, premium economy, economy class to domestic and international destinations across Africa, Asia, Americas, and Europe. I have booked your ticket but due to some reasons, you need to cancel the policy and you are looking for cancellation and refund policy, then, go through following as the following explains about cancellation and refund policies.
Lufthansa Cancellation Policy 24 hours
- You can know about Lufthansa Cancellation Policy in the following paragraphs:
- Lufthansa Airlines provides the flexibility to cancel the ticket up to 24 hrs prior to the beginning of the trip.
- Refund amount of the bought ticket depends upon the ticket type that has been purchased.
- Lufthansa Airlines provides the flexibility to cancel the flight online even for the flights that had been booked via Lufthansa office or via Lufthansa website under Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy.
The procedure through which you can cancel the ticket is as follows:
- Go to Lufthansa Airlines website.
- On the website of Lufthansa Airlines, click on My Bookings.
- Log into your account by providing the surname and booking number.
- Once you are into the login page, click on the Cancellation button to cancel your booking.
- Lufthansa Airlines sends an automatic confirmation mail and the fight booking gets
- Canceled and the amount that has to be refunded is transferred or credited to the credit card.
Lufthansa Refund Policy
- Once you have canceled your flight, there are some cases in which you are eligible for a refund. Following provides the description about Lufthansa Airlines refund policy:
- After cancellation, a passenger can apply for the online refund up to one day prior to departure.
- If an online refund request cannot be processed, then, a passenger can contact the customer care of Lufthansa Airlines.
A passenger can also make the request for refunds through the following procedure:
- Go to My Bookings.
- My Bookings, a passenger is shown the booking summary. Once you click on the Cancellation button, the refund process begins.
- Most of the refund cases are dealt with within 2-3 days and in some cases
- for which online calculation cannot be calculated automatically, the refund might be delayed as the calculation is made manually if an online calculation fails along with final settlement by the bank.
- Once a passenger applies for cancellation and after applying for cancellation,
- If a person is unable to see the Cancellation button, then, in most of the cases, it happens that the ticket has been refunded.
- If you paid for your ticket in cash, the refund is processed online and Lufthansa contacts the customer to get the details of the bank account into which relevant sum can be refunded.
- Refund amount is paid in the same currency which it was booked into.
- If you made a booking via a service center but wish to cancel the booking via website. Booking can be canceled via the website.
- Kuwait Airways Change Flight
- How to Change Flights on Saudi Airlines
- How to Upgrade Seats on KLM
- Norwegian Air Seat Upgrade
- Air France Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
- How to Book Window Seat in Air Canada
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- How to Change Alaska Airlines Flight
- Top Things To Do in New York City