Lufthansa Cancellation Policy
Go through following to know about Lufthansa Airlines cancellation and refund policy!
Lufthansa Airlines provides its services into the classes first, business, premium economy, economy class to domestic and international destinations across Africa, Asia, Americas, and Europe. I have booked your ticket but due to some reasons, you need to cancel the policy and you are looking for cancellation and refund policy, then, go through following as the following explains about cancellation and refund policies.
Lufthansa Cancellation Policy 24 hours
- You can know about Lufthansa Cancellation Policy in the following paragraphs:
- Lufthansa Airlines provides the flexibility to cancel the ticket up to 24 hrs prior to the beginning of the trip.
- Refund amount of the bought ticket depends upon the ticket type that has been purchased.
- Lufthansa Airlines provides the flexibility to cancel the flight online even for the flights that had been booked via Lufthansa office or via Lufthansa website under Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy.
How to cancel Lufthansa flight ticket is as follows:
- Go to Lufthansa Airlines website.
- On the website of Lufthansa Airlines, click on My Bookings.
- Log into your account by providing the surname and booking number.
- Once you are into the login page, click on the Cancellation button to cancel your booking.
- Lufthansa Airlines sends an automatic confirmation mail and the fight booking gets
- Canceled and the amount that has to be refunded is transferred or credited to the credit card.
Lufthansa Refund Policy
- Once you have canceled your flight, there are some cases in which you are eligible for a refund. Following provides the description about Lufthansa Airlines refund policy:
- After cancellation, a passenger can apply for the online refund up to one day prior to departure.
- If an online refund request cannot be processed, then, a passenger can contact the customer care of Lufthansa Airlines.
A passenger can also make the request for refunds through the following procedure:
- Go to My Bookings.
- My Bookings, a passenger is shown the booking summary. Once you click on the Cancellation button, the refund process begins.
- Most of the refund cases are dealt with within 2-3 days and in some cases
- for which online calculation cannot be calculated automatically, the refund might be delayed as the calculation is made manually if an online calculation fails along with final settlement by the bank.
- Once a passenger applies for cancellation and after applying for cancellation,
- If a person is unable to see the Cancellation button, then, in most of the cases, it happens that the ticket has been refunded.
- If you paid for your ticket in cash, the refund is processed online and Lufthansa contacts the customer to get the details of the bank account into which relevant sum can be refunded.
- Refund amount is paid in the same currency which it was booked into.
- If you made a booking via a service center but wish to cancel the booking via website. Booking can be canceled via the website.
Will Lufthansa Refund Tickets?
The travel plans can change immediately and without warning. “Will Lufthansa refund tickets” is the concern that the passengers want to know. Well, you can use the refund option of Lufthansa airlines, and the airline will refund the flight ticket up to 24 hours before the departure of the flight. The refund of the flight ticket will also be dependent on the type of ticket you have purchased.
- Are flights cheaper on Tuesdays?
- How do I get promo codes for flights?
- How do I book an airline group flight?
- What happens if you check in online but miss your flight
- How to Get a Refund When Your Flight Price Drops After Booking
- How can I make a flight reservation without paying?
- What is a Covered Reason for Trip Cancellation?
- What rights do I have if airline changes my flight?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight?
- Can I get a refund if my flight time is changed?